Today we had a great day alhamdulilah!
Reading: Students sat on the carpet and I read The Curious Garden for the third time for our story response log. Students went back to their places and read stories while some students read to me.
Spelling: Students read the new list words and put them in sentences.
Math: Math book pages 129 and 130.
Social Studies: Students finished making their maps by cutting out and pasting symbols and colouring the map.
Islamic Studies: We talked more about Prophet Muhammed (SAW) and how we should always try to be like the Prophet (SAW). We sang a nasheed about the Prophet (SAW) and we prayed Asr.
- Math book pages 129 and 130 (Home Connection).
- Story response log (Your child will retell The Curious Garden and you will write down only what your child says in the story response log.)
- Read at least one story a day.
- Homework pack (due on Tuesday)
- Study for the spelling quiz on Monday. Don't forget to use Spelling City (Test#13).
- If you have not sent the Art supplies (canvas and pantyhose), please make sure your child has them on Monday in shaa Allah.
- The point of the story response log is to know how much the children recall from what they heard in class, so please make sure you do not read the book before your child retells the story and write down all the details your child recalls.
- Please make sure your child prays at home.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Have a great weekend in shaa Allah!