Today we had a great day alhamdulilah!
Spelling: Students read the new list words and put them in sentences.
Reading: I read "Down to the Sea with Mr. Magee" for the third time.
Math: I wrote addition problems on the board and students took turns to says the sums. We practiced adding and subtracting using fruit loops. Students took a Math worksheet and they wrote down sums. They coloured the picture according to the key given.
Science: We discussed the questions that we need to answer for our project about animals. Students took 5 index cards to write the points they will be presenting in their project. We talked about how to present our projects.
- Homework pack (due on Tuesday)
- Finish colouring the Math worksheets and review your answers.
- Story Log: Your child will retell Down to the Sea with Mr. Magee and you will write the details in the story log notebook.
- Finish working on the project. Students who will be presenting their projects on Monday are: Luay, Mahmoud, Momin, Omar, Rayanne and Rhiyan
- Study for the spelling quiz on Monday. Don't forget to use Spelling City (test#11)
- Please send the canvas, yogurt containers, cd and pantyhose to school with your child on Monday if you have not sent them.
- Please send the rubric in homework pack # 9 with your child to school when it is your child's turn to present his/her project.
- Send the Milk Program form if you would like your child to participate.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!