hope you and your family are well and in good health...
Please note the following:
- We are having earth week and we are being kind to earth, please pack a litter free lunch all through the week (put everything in containers)
- If you would like to order a school's yearbook (full of this year's pictures) please send $20 with your child before May 1st, after May 1st is it going to be $25: http://elementarybulletin.abraarschool.com/2015/03/abraar-yearbooks-purchase-them-now.html
- We ran out of tissue, please send a box or 2 with your child for class use.
- Earth Day is on April 22nd, please encourage your child to wear earth colors (Greens, blues, browns, etc.): http://elementarybulletin.abraarschool.com/2015/04/spirit-day-earth-day-april-22.html
- We ran out of plastic spoons and forks, please send us some.
- Every student should have a pair of outdoor and a pair of indoor shoes.
- Talent show: http://pst.abraarschool.com/2015/04/talent-show-important-info.html
- Community Day is coming up (Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested to participate: http://elementarybulletin.abraarschool.com/2015/04/community-day-calling-on-all-parents.html
- Starr Gymnastics will be at school, students will participate in a gymnastics' session.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.