Spelling: Students wrote the spelling quiz and the bonus was to write two questions using the 5Ws +1. They unscrambled list words and wrote them in word shapes. They wrote opposites and sentences about how to take care of a pet using the list words in their spelling books.
We played POP for BLENDS!
Library: We went to the library and students checked out books.
Gym: We went outside and played pizza and had a race!
Social Studies: Students completed a worksheet about maps and locating places. Students learned to use LEFT and RIGHT to give direction.
Islamic Studies: We learned about the manners of a Muslim as a Guest.
Read a story.
Homework Pack (due tomorrow)
- Tomorrow is Toonie Tuesday in shaa Allah.
- Tomorrow we have a Used Book Sale. Prices are $0.50 to $4:00..
- French Cafe is May 7th
- Clean the capital is May 8th
- Sign your child's spelling notebook.
- If your child has not handed in the story response log, make sure he/she does tomorrow.
Have a great evening in shaa Allah!