Today we had a wonderful day alhamdulilah!
Spelling: Students wrote their spelling quiz and I gave them a bonus where they wrote two sentences to describe their parents using adjectives.
Writing: Students sat on the carpet and we talked about what collaboration is. Students went back to their places and wrote six sentences about how they can collaborate.
Library: Students went to the library and checked out books. Tr. Nancy gave the students who handed in their first READ WITH ME form another form for week # 2. You may hand in the first week's form no later than Wednesday in shaa Allah.
Gym: We took turns to bounce the basket ball and throw it in the net.
Science: We learned more about the sources of energy. Students completed a worksheet where they cut and pasted pictures next to their sources of energy.
Quran: This week students are being tested on surat Al-Shams.
Islamic Studies: Students answered questions about Prophet Muhammed (SAW) in their I Love Islam workbooks.
Homework: Pray Maghrib and Isha.
Read a story.
- Sign your child's spelling quiz.
- This week I will be looking at students' behaviour with respect to Collaboration and I will be evaluating their performance.
- accepts various roles and an equitable share of work in a group
- responds positively to the ideas, opinions, values, and traditions of others
- builds healthy peer-to-peer relationships through personal and media-assisted interactions
- works with others to resolve conflicts and build consensus to achieve group goals
- shares information, resources, and expertise and promotes critical thinking to solve problems and make decisions